Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New bloggers at Read Around Research

If you've had a look at my profile, you will have seen that I am the Research Support Librarian at the University of Limerick.

In the Irish Universities you'll find my fellow research support librarians in NUIG, TCD and DCU. I've asked those librarians to join me on this blog, and as you will see, Jessica Eustace from TCD has arrived, posting video introductions to blogs, wikis and RSS feeds. The videos were created by a great group called Common Craft.

Way back in pre-blog days I had arranged for some creative (i.e. pen and paper) writing time off this summer, so I've been remiss in posting here. I will remain largely offline and with family (it being summer!) until the end of August while my fellow bloggers settle in here. I look forward to posting on Read Around Research issues when I return.

Welcome:
Jessica Eustace, TCD
Jack Hyland, DCU
Rosarie Coughlan and Gwen Ryan, NUIG

No comments:

Post a Comment